The result of this shift has left numerous organizations without an effective strategy to retain top talent, build inclusive workplaces, and address the low morale, low productivity, and high turnover impacting mission and margin.
Building a world-class culture requires the knowledge of service, empowerment, and creating a legacy of trust in the workplace. This program shares six pillars that Anton Gunn has used to build award-winning workplace cultures in multiple organizations over his 25-year career in the public, private, and non-profit sectors.
World-Class Culture delivers the tools, tactics, and actions needed to break down barriers, boost retention, and build a productive workplace culture.
Customized for each audience to address important topics such as diversity, equity, inclusion, employee engagement, retention, or solving systemic problems, this program will provide the roadmap to improve your organizational and team culture.
IN THIS EMPOWERING SESSION, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Learn the top six drivers of a toxic workplace culture
- Understand the five aspects of culture that matter the most to employees
- Identify three tangible action steps to increase your impact on the workplace
- Gain simple, low-cost strategies that break down silos and improve teamwork
- Discover the bottom-line financial benefits of a world-class workplace culture
This program can be personalized for audiences of leaders and managers, or entire teams and organizations working together to build a better culture.